Saturday, August 6, 2011

Review - Limerick: A Faerie Tale Girl Novella, #2

I was curious how Ms. Spencer's second book would turn out so I couldn't help myself I had to read it. Her second book is:


Here is the book's description:
Jensen hoped she’d never need Shimmerspell again. But now someone is stalking her, someone who claims to be the Lady of the Lake. And to make matters worse, witches and dragons have come out to play. And Jensen must figure out how to harness her power and accept her destiny before she ends up losing everyone she loves.
Fantastic job Ms. Spencer! I really enjoyed this book, the writing flowed beautifully. The story line picked up right where Shimmerspell left off. Things that weren't explained in Shimmerspell were revealed in Limerick. I think Ms. Spencer's writing has no other direction to go but up, I can't wait to read the next book in her "Faerie Tale Girl" series.

I have to admit, I wasn't happy about the ending, the book just came to an abrupt halt. It had me looking for the next chapter. The ending left a lot of questions unanswered, but I have a feeling that is exactly what Ms. Spencer had in mind. I'm guessing that she is setting us up for the next book in this series.

I also love that Ms. Spencer knows how to proof read, no typos, great editing job. I really admire her book covers too they are very appealing, whoever creates her book covers does exquisite work.

Also, don't miss "Lore: A Faerie Tale Girl Prequel" to find out how the whole "Faerie Tale Girl" story began. Head on over to Smashwords and enjoy the story for yourselves.

Thank you Ms. Spencer for allowing me to read your work.
Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment