Thursday, August 11, 2011

Traveling Bug

Today I'm featuring a book by "Edna Curry", the description sounded like a very interesting read. I haven't read this book yet, but it is in my "read me" pile.  Right now you can get this book FREE at Smashwords, I don't know how long this offer will last so grab it while you can.

Cover for 'Traveling Bug'
"Traveling Bug" by Edna Curry

Here is the book's description:
What REALLY happened behind the scenes when a computer virus crashed computers from coast to coast, hitting the headlines? Jeff helps his father solve a software pirating problem, but will he lose his heart as the price? 
Travel agent Diane is thrilled to help Jeff lead a computer company’s VIP group to Puerto Vallarta, but finds herself embroiled in way more than she bargained for as they try to solve this mystery.
Doesn't that sound like a great romance mystery thriller?  You can get the book here at Smashwords for a short while.

Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment