Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dragon Time by Ruth Nestvold

Here is the books description:
In Unterdrachenberg, time has stopped. After the death of his queen, the dragon king is mad with grief. Only a human woman can enter the dragon's lair to fix time -- a magic that is forbidden to women. Katja is the grand-daughter of a clockmaker, and she has watched her grandfather work with time for many years. But can she fix it on her own? More importantly, is she brave enough to try?

I really like this book, again (as with some other books) I wish it was longer. I thought this book had a very original idea and the mixture of dragons, maidens and time was very clever. 

I thought the whole story pulled together really well and would love to see the author continue with this story. I'd like to see how the ending plays out in the long run. 

I will definitely be reading more from this author. Keep up the good work! And thank you for giving your book away during "Read an eBook Week".

Pinky