Monday, May 23, 2011

I Won Again!

I won another cool book, check it out. I can't wait to read it. I need to take a speed reading course so I can get through these books a little faster, but I really do enjoy savoring what I read.


Book Description
This debut suspense novella from Cameron Trost plunges the reader into the dark world of Michael Braun, a suburban landscape gardener who has lost everything he loved. When the opportunity to discover the truth about what really happened that fateful night six years ago presents itself, he seizes it. . . and lets darkness take hold.


This short tale of a broken man with one dark aim to achieve is full of action, raw emotion, and enough mystery to keep you guessing until the dramatic climax. The reader is begged to answer one important question: Did Michael Braun do the right thing?
Enjoy, I know I will!

Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment